Thursday, July 23, 2015


The launch party for the book is now scheduled! I am so pleased to announce that the event has been booked at the Charles R. Jonas Library in Lincolnton, the very first place where my love of books was cultivated. The night will start with a quick presentation and a chapter reading. Afterward, I will take questions and open my collection of nearly 10,000 shark teeth for show and tell. Books will be on sale for $10 each (cash or check only), and I will be available to sign them. If you are planning to attend, I would appreciate an RSVP through Facebook or to lincolnvoters@gmail.com. My Pfeiffer University students will tell you that once I get started, there is really no telling where we'll end up. Come on out for a fun time with fossils. What else do you have going on a Thursday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment